Hi! I'm Shawna and I love to bake.


 Welcome! 

Thank you for stumbling across my baking blog. My name is Shawna and I am just getting started with making this webpage and getting the word out that I do make orders for just about anyone who is willing to give me a chance. I still have a few things up in the air that I am still working on. Like..... a "business" name.😊 I haven't found it yet. So for now, You will see " Baked with love" or "From the Kitchen of Shawna Messing" or both! ha! Eventually, it will all come together, so I am not worried one bit. 

I do custom orders. I do cakes, cupcakes, desserts, whatever your heart desires! I love to also make savory treats. Sometimes customers tell me what they want and other times they say " Surprise me!" ...So I just go with the flow. Makes life a little less stressful for everyone involved. 

So stay tuned and check back often as I will add photos as I go. I look forward to hearing from you! 


Shawna Messing

You can reach me anytime at bakedwithlove.shawnamessing@yahoo.com 


Comments